Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on August 20, 2015, 01:37:48 pm

Title: Last evening sunset on the lake
Post by: wmchauncey on August 20, 2015, 01:37:48 pm
I'm liking working with light and color as opposed to detail for potential wall hangers.

(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/sunset%20at%20the%20lake.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/sunset%20at%20the%20lake.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Last evening sunset on the lake
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 20, 2015, 02:31:51 pm
It's pleasing. I think it would look good as a large wall hanging.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Last evening sunset on the lake
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 20, 2015, 05:01:32 pm
It's pleasing. I think it would look good as a large wall hanging.

Jeremy
+1.
Title: Re: Last evening sunset on the lake
Post by: louoates on August 20, 2015, 08:06:41 pm
A good example of nature's never-erring color balance. And a great example of not giving too much information. Lots of series potential in any size format.