Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on August 20, 2015, 09:52:44 am

Title: A dose of humor
Post by: PeterAit on August 20, 2015, 09:52:44 am
Some of these are pretty funny.

https://www.distractify.com/mustafagatollari-insane-photographers-1303116504.html

Title: Re: A dose of humor
Post by: RSL on August 20, 2015, 11:00:16 am
Thanks, Peter. Hilarious!
Title: Re: A dose of humor
Post by: tom b on August 20, 2015, 12:52:41 pm
I may have been a photographer in some of these scenes.

Cheers,
Title: Re: A dose of humor
Post by: MattBurt on August 20, 2015, 01:24:46 pm
Ha! I try not to take too much risk for a shot but it can be hard to resist sometimes, especially if things are happening fast.
I've lost some skin, bruised ribs, and broken a couple of lens hoods and introduced a rough spot in the zoom motion of a lens by trying too hard to get the shot. But when you get that shot it's pretty glorious!

I had a clean run as a MOTO PHOTO guy (shooting from the back of a motorcycle) with a big bike race through the mountains (USA Pro Challenge) last year but then earlier this summer I crashed into my own camera trying to be my own mountain bike model. Actually I'm pretty glad the crash was there and not in that race!
Title: Re: A dose of humor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 20, 2015, 01:38:08 pm
Hey! I never signed a model release for these!   :D

Thanks for posting, Peter.
Title: Re: A dose of humor
Post by: NancyP on August 20, 2015, 08:15:27 pm
Thanks, this is funny.
Photographer at puddle or on sandy beach with bum in air  - I resemble that pose - hazard of shooting macro of ground flora or fauna - I have been shooting mushrooms lately.

The photo of the photographer sharing the LCD image with the great ape is charming. Puts real meaning in the slang, "to chimp". Pigeons in St. Marks square is also charming.