Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: stamper on August 20, 2015, 07:44:32 am

Title: E-mail notifications
Post by: stamper on August 20, 2015, 07:44:32 am
Has anyone had problems with the notifications? I click notify on a post but they no longer show up in my e-mail account. My e-mail hasn't changed and my settings in LULA haven't changed. TIA.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: JimAscher on August 20, 2015, 09:16:28 am
I've also just begun to encounter this problem.  Has there been some (inadvertent?) change to the forum?  It's a nuisance to have to keep having to check back to see if there have been any subsequent answers to one of my queries.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: stamper on August 20, 2015, 09:41:47 am
In my profile I tick several boxes to notified posts and try to save changes but they don't stay ticked.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: stamper on August 20, 2015, 09:43:03 am
I've also just begun to encounter this problem.  Has there been some (inadvertent?) change to the forum?  It's a nuisance to have to keep having to check back to see if there have been any subsequent answers to one of my queries.

I was beginning to think I was all alone and my paranoia was real. :)
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 20, 2015, 10:06:11 am
I just had several notifications emailed to me in the last couple of days.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: mbaginy on August 24, 2015, 11:40:56 am
I just received an e-mail notification too (LL on youtube).  Seems to be working.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: Jacob Wise on August 24, 2015, 12:26:28 pm
Test post
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: JimAscher on August 24, 2015, 12:40:37 pm
Just received this test post.  I trust this means the notification feature is working again.  Thanks.
Title: Re: E-mail notifications
Post by: stamper on August 25, 2015, 04:35:39 am
This morning I received some notifications. Hopefully back to normal?