Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: heyyrobert on August 19, 2015, 04:38:09 am

Title: FS: Hasselblad 1850 Battery for H3D, H3DII, and H4D bodies
Post by: heyyrobert on August 19, 2015, 04:38:09 am
Used, in good shape. Solid spare battery, but I switched to Phase recently (might go back, but that's another story! haha)

Located in LA for pickup at $100, will ship for $110.

(http://i.imgur.com/Jcvuo6l.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad 1850 Battery for H3D, H3DII, and H4D bodies - $100
Post by: heyyrobert on August 23, 2015, 03:58:02 pm
bump!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad 1850 Battery for H3D, H3DII, and H4D bodies
Post by: mitchino on August 24, 2015, 03:54:51 am
I want to hear why you might go back!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad 1850 Battery for H3D, H3DII, and H4D bodies
Post by: heyyrobert on August 26, 2015, 03:55:47 am
IMO, my 645DF body is so unergonomic compared to my old H3Dii. My IQ140 is AWESOME, but it's a bit messy getting there sometimes.

I'm going to say 99.995% chance I'm sticking around with Phase, but it's definitely more frustrating shooting handheld than my old Hassy was.