Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: gorlan01 on March 09, 2006, 04:24:32 am

Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: gorlan01 on March 09, 2006, 04:24:32 am
www.sicilylandscape.com (http://www.sicilylandscape.com)

I will be happy for receiving comments and suggestions.
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 09, 2006, 11:56:20 am
Very beautiful work. It definitely makes me want to get to Sicily as soon as I can. Thank you for sharing.

Eric
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: bob mccarthy on March 09, 2006, 12:21:06 pm
Thankyou for sharing.

Beautiful country. I've never been south of Rome.

I must plan to in the future.

Bob
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: francois on March 09, 2006, 02:27:55 pm
Your "green" Sicily portfolio is amazing, really beautiful. I've visited Sicily quite a few times but never when green is one of the dominant colors. Other galeries are also remarkable.
     
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: jule on March 09, 2006, 03:32:09 pm
Quote
www.sicilylandscape.com (http://www.sicilylandscape.com)

I will be happy for receiving comments and suggestions.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=59861\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Stunning images. Such beautiful country!  What happened to your "about me" page on your website? It is just a blank white page. I think there may be a small glitch in your programme.
Julie
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: gorlan01 on March 10, 2006, 09:01:17 am
Quote
Stunning images. Such beautiful country!  What happened to your "about me" page on your website? It is just a blank white page. I think there may be a small glitch in your programme.
Julie
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=59911\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

...sorry... is only under construction, my site is very young site, only 4 days of life...  
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: jule on March 10, 2006, 11:08:50 pm
Quote
...sorry... is only under construction, my site is very young site, only 4 days of life... 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=59980\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Ahhhhh.   No need to be sorry! Just wanted to let you know because it is not usually something that one visits on one's own site.
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: gio on March 29, 2006, 03:38:21 pm
Ciao Salvo,
First let me congratulate you for your beautiful images.
I'm also from sicily and some of my images can be found on my webpage (http://www.grussello.com).

Interesting, the home page cover of my website is currently an image from
Gurrida lake!  

Last weekend I was there with my friend Massimo (he is also a member of "Club le Gru").

gio
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: pinay on May 31, 2006, 09:06:24 am
Quote
www.sicilylandscape.com (http://www.sicilylandscape.com)

I will be happy for receiving comments and suggestions.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=59861\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Wow! Photos are great indeed! I hope one day I can visit the place.
Title: Sicily landscape loactions
Post by: wolfnowl on May 31, 2006, 02:34:54 pm
Looks like a beautiful part of the world...

Thanks for sharing!

Mike.