Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: heyyrobert on August 14, 2015, 11:15:28 pm

Title: Feeler: 645DF, IQ140, 80mm LS for a 1.1 or Full Frame Hassy in Los Angeles
Post by: heyyrobert on August 14, 2015, 11:15:28 pm
Hey everyone,

Willing to trade (possibly) an IQ140 back, 645DF body, and/or a 80mm LS lens for a 1.1 or Full-Frame Hasselblad H setup (Phase or Hassy Back). Particularly interested in an H4x set up.

The 645DF and 80mm are like new looking with about a thousand exposures each. The IQ140 only has a scratch on the mounting points, but is very very clean on the body.

I'd like the bigger sensor for the portrait work I do.

Looking for the bigger sensor, not really looking at a brand. I just ask for an 80mm in return for a Hassy.

Let me know! Based in Los Angeles, if you'd like to meet up.