Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on August 13, 2015, 08:33:18 am

Title: Way Out There
Post by: BobDavid on August 13, 2015, 08:33:18 am
Something similar but different.
Title: Re: Way Out There
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 13, 2015, 09:47:18 am
Now that's a prime BobDavid!
Title: Re: Way Out There
Post by: Bruce Cox on August 13, 2015, 11:00:37 am
What if you tried a different water band in the middle.  This one is impressive, but I don't see how its shadows or its color fit with any of the skys.  Though it may have looked just that way for all I know.
Title: Re: Way Out There
Post by: RSL on August 13, 2015, 11:08:55 am
Now that's a prime BobDavid!


+1
Title: Re: Way Out There
Post by: BobDavid on August 13, 2015, 11:35:48 am
What if you tried a different water band in the middle.  This one is impressive, but I don't see how its shadows or its color fit with any of the skys.  Though it may have looked just that way for all I know.

Good point ... I'll keep that in mind for the next one. Over the past year, I've stopped obsessing over individual pieces and now approach making pictures as an iterative process. I tend to be more productive when I apply insights gained from the past rather than to try to fix something that's already been done. I am excited to continue developing this concept. I appreciate your feedback!