Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: douglevy on August 11, 2015, 05:36:43 pm

Title: Capture Integration Spotlight
Post by: douglevy on August 11, 2015, 05:36:43 pm
I'm not a huge contributor here, but I have learned a ton from you all, and I thought this might be more of an introduction than my irregular posts and lurking. Thanks to the friends at CI for the feature.

https://captureintegration.com/photographer-spotlight-doug-levy/

-Doug
Title: Re: Capture Integration Spotlight
Post by: alexluuphoto on August 11, 2015, 07:50:14 pm
congrats on the blog post about you!! Capture integrations was extremely helpful for me when i purchased my phase one kit. Just in general the people who sell  these digital backs are on it! Doug literally will reply to any questions you have about the camera systems or issues.
Title: Re: Capture Integration Spotlight
Post by: SecondFocus on August 11, 2015, 09:07:53 pm
Good Going!
Title: Re: Capture Integration Spotlight
Post by: Jeffery Salter on August 12, 2015, 12:26:04 pm
Nice read with some great images.  I agree with you totally about the skin tones of the Credo backs.  Thanks for sharing.  Keep up the good work.
Title: Re: Capture Integration Spotlight
Post by: Jager on August 12, 2015, 02:51:30 pm
Very nice article, Doug.  And nice work...

Congratulations!