Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: kengai on August 11, 2015, 03:02:44 pm

Title: Leica Q or Sony RX1R?
Post by: kengai on August 11, 2015, 03:02:44 pm
Leica Q or Sony RX1R? I believe that a compact of this level is the right complement for my trousseau. I think that Sony is ahead for electronics, the Leica lens and definitely for the build quality. Which to choose?
Title: Re: Leica Q or Sony RX1R?
Post by: Telecaster on August 11, 2015, 04:32:20 pm
28 or 35mm? That would be the deciding factor for me.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Leica Q or Sony RX1R?
Post by: Ken Bennett on August 11, 2015, 05:46:54 pm
Add to the equation the built in viewfinder. I've gotten to the point where I just don't want to have an extra item to carry around and attach. I had an RX1, nice camera, but passed it on in favor of another Fuji X-T1.