Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: brntoki on August 09, 2015, 12:27:10 pm

Title: Choosing a default process recipe
Post by: brntoki on August 09, 2015, 12:27:10 pm
Uh . . . for the life of me, I cannot find a way to choose a default process recipe. Leaving the one I normally want checked doesn't cut it. It resets itself constantly and is very annoying. Any idea how to choose a default, or get the darn program to stop switching without my approval?

Win 10 (same on 8.1), running 8.3.2 64 bit

Thanks for any help.
Title: Re: Choosing a default process recipe
Post by: Mike Guilbault on August 21, 2015, 10:14:25 pm
I'd like to know this as well.
Title: Re: Choosing a default process recipe
Post by: Jimmy D Uptain on August 22, 2015, 09:43:03 am
Using a Mac and not having this issue.