Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: dumainew on August 05, 2015, 04:51:20 pm

Title: Louisiana Bayou
Post by: dumainew on August 05, 2015, 04:51:20 pm
f14
1/60
iso 160
45 mm

Hope you enjoy.
Comments and critiques all welcome.
Richard
Title: Re: Louisiana Bayou
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 06, 2015, 03:44:47 am
I like the quietness and mystery that comes out of the photo. Even that somewhat harsh light adds to this sense of foreboding. I am not post-processing expert, but there should be a way of emphasising the circle/drop in the water (foreground) a bit more?
Title: Re: Louisiana Bayou
Post by: Bob_B on August 06, 2015, 09:18:38 am
Yes, I agree with Paulo, and I might suggest opening up the shadows a bit.
Title: Re: Louisiana Bayou
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 06, 2015, 09:40:26 am
Yes, I agree with Paulo, and I might suggest opening up the shadows a bit.
I agree, too.
Lots of potential here.