Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Thundergod on August 05, 2015, 02:02:46 pm
-
Anyone have one of these adapters for sale? They seem to be as scarce as hens teeth. Let me know. Thanks.
-
Anyone have one of these adapters for sale? They seem to be as scarce as hens teeth. Let me know. Thanks.
Contact Eric Weiss (he's an old member)...
-
Hi Theorodus - I did contact Eric and he suggested I reach out to the larger community - hence the post.
Thanks for the reply.
John
-
Hi Theorodus - I did contact Eric and he suggested I reach out to the larger community - hence the post.
Thanks for the reply.
John
Another possibility is to check with Michael Ulsaker, he is a dealer in New Heaven Connecticut USA... He is not a member in this group, but he does specialize in backs that are able to shoot in multishot mode for all kinds of cameras (he does both Imacon/Hassy & Sinar for all kinds of cameras for many years), the adapter you are looking for is the same as is in all Imacon/Hasselblad multishot backs... Michael is a good "bet" because he trades older equipment for all cameras all the time...
-
Hello again - and thank you so much for the information. I will contact him today. Fingers crossed.
Best,
John
-
PM sent.