Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 04, 2015, 01:17:57 pm

Title: Weird iPad Rendering of LuLa Pages
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 04, 2015, 01:17:57 pm
This happens from time to time, and usually can be rectified by "Remove website data" in iPad settings, logging out and in again, but this time it stays:
Title: Re: Weird iPad Rendering of LuLa Pages
Post by: Kevin Raber on August 04, 2015, 01:31:35 pm
I have seen this come and go.  It has to be iPad specific as both my iPads are rendering pages correctly.  I have gone in and deleted and cleaned the cache before and done a restart and it clears up.  Out web guys will be looking into this.

Kevin Raber
Title: Re: Weird iPad Rendering of LuLa Pages
Post by: Rand47 on August 04, 2015, 01:49:24 pm
I have seen this come and go.  It has to be iPad specific as both my iPads are rendering pages correctly.  I have gone in and deleted and cleaned the cache before and done a restart and it clears up.  Out web guys will be looking into this.

Kevin Raber

For several days I was getting the entire top banner in Forums as rows of  :) :) :) :) - a solid block of them - on my iPad Air!

Funny...  I thought you'd been hacked and someone was having fun.

Rand