Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on August 02, 2015, 03:55:38 pm

Title: 6 Trees & A Dam
Post by: William Walker on August 02, 2015, 03:55:38 pm
We are finding our way around in our new surroundings - there is so much to see.

I liked this one...

William
Title: Re: 6 Trees & A Dam
Post by: spidermike on August 02, 2015, 04:59:38 pm
I like it, but I find the shadow of the hill on the right a bit distracting...
Title: Re: 6 Trees & A Dam
Post by: William Walker on August 04, 2015, 01:55:19 am
I like it, but I find the shadow of the hill on the right a bit distracting...

Point taken! I agree...thanks!
Title: Re: 6 Trees & A Dam
Post by: mbaginy on August 04, 2015, 03:13:41 am
Nice image!  And I agree with spidermike.