Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KMRennie on August 01, 2015, 11:25:21 am

Title: Rydal Beck
Post by: KMRennie on August 01, 2015, 11:25:21 am
The weather has not been very good for photography, many days of drizzle and murky skies so it is either indoors or waterfalls. This is Rydal beck in the English Lake District and is another place to visit in the Autumn. On my return I may try and shoot the second shot so that I can remove the tree.  All comments welcome.

Ken
Title: Re: Rydal Beck
Post by: thierrylegros396 on August 01, 2015, 01:21:48 pm
On my return I may try and shoot the second shot so that I can remove the tree.  All comments welcome.
Ken

Yes I think it worth the pain.

Have A Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Rydal Beck
Post by: luxborealis on August 02, 2015, 07:53:32 am
Both are lovely (sans tree). Isn't a chainsaw part of your standard kit?
Title: Re: Rydal Beck
Post by: stamper on August 02, 2015, 08:01:51 am
The two are very nice. Quality processing and I would be inclined to leave the second one as it is because it is unusual?
Title: Re: Rydal Beck
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 03, 2015, 04:18:20 am
I actually like the tree, it adds a boost of life and colour to the scene. without it, it would be just another normal waterfall shot?