Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on July 31, 2015, 11:26:24 am

Title: My new show
Post by: PeterAit on July 31, 2015, 11:26:24 am
It was hung this morning (which makes it sound sort of like a horse thief, no?). It's at the public library in Chapel Hill, NC. Only 10 prints, but it is located right at the entrance where lots of people pass by. It is gratifying to have some public exposure for my work. It was also great that the library provided a professional installer (the hangman?), so all I had to do was arrange the prints and he took care of all the tedious details of getting the spacing and leveling right. This show is very different from my usual nature/landscape work, more abstract/pattern images (see photo) and it was a lot of fun to put together.
Title: Re: My new show
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 31, 2015, 04:45:32 pm
Congratulations Peter!
I do like the hose pic. Wish I could get there for the show.