Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: oldhippy on July 30, 2015, 02:39:01 pm

Title: Mellow meet bold
Post by: oldhippy on July 30, 2015, 02:39:01 pm
From my walk
Title: Re: Mellow meet bold
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 31, 2015, 03:46:33 am
Well seen, I like the contrasts. Just as a side note, there is something odd going on with the left hand bud (the one that is out of focus); it looks too painterly?
Title: Re: Mellow meet bold
Post by: mbaginy on July 31, 2015, 06:32:19 am
A nice image, nice colors.

I like flower photos taken with shallow DoF.
Title: Re: Mellow meet bold
Post by: Bob_B on July 31, 2015, 09:05:54 am
Nice colors. Small nit: I noticed a white fringe around the lefthand yellow flower petals that could be easily removed via PS or LR.
Title: Re: Mellow meet bold
Post by: polaris-14 on July 31, 2015, 11:28:26 am
The color contrast is pleasing. But the purple flower that is out of focus bothers me, maybe it's just me though.

Nice colors. Small nit: I noticed a white fringe around the lefthand yellow flower petals that could be easily removed via PS or LR.

Bob, do you think it's chromatic aberration? I know how to remove green/purple fringes, but how do you remove white fringe in LR?