Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on July 28, 2015, 12:37:18 am
-
Oh the elegance of the land. The grandness as you witness 10,000 years of evolution as from a master craftsman. And if it was, I salute them. For what is have made is beyond human understanding. We marvel, we gape, we look, we photograph but what is that really? Our attempt to understand an ancient land something that as we look at and stare into, stares back and notes "How fragile and temporary they are." And can we argue with the timeless the land, the mountain? And a river runs through it.
Mark
-
Very good and evocative image.
-
I keep coming back to this photo and I love it. It represents the essence of the mountain landscape.
-
Very nice. There is Ansel Adams feeling to it!