Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Enda Cavanagh on July 27, 2015, 10:45:38 am

Title: ( Edit Sold) FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on July 27, 2015, 10:45:38 am
Howdy folks.
These babies went AWOL after i changed from Cambo to Arca Swiss. I found them recently and thought they would be worth something to someone. They show minor signs of wear and tear but work fine. The bars on the 47mm are missing. They were so big I took them off and are still in hiding somewhere!

They are useful to someone I'm sure.
I'd take €100 for the 28 or the 35mm mount and €80 for the 47mm. I'll take €250 for all 3. Plus pay pay fees at 3.4%. If you do an online transfer than that can work cheaper again but you pay any bank charges.

Here are some pics

(http://www.endacavanagh.com/Enda's%20Images/Images%20for%20Luminous%20Landscape/Cambo%20Mounts_DSC9692%20copy.jpg)

28mm digitar  xl Lens panel

(http://www.endacavanagh.com/Enda's%20Images/Images%20for%20Luminous%20Landscape/Cambo%20Mounts_DSC9689%20copy.jpg)

35mm digitar xl Lens panel

(http://www.endacavanagh.com/Enda's%20Images/Images%20for%20Luminous%20Landscape/Cambo%20Mounts_DSC9688%20copy.jpg)

47mm digitar Lens panel

Cheers
Enda
Title: Re: FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on July 27, 2015, 11:21:06 am
AND IN LIGHTING FAST TIME SOLD!!!