Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: issa on July 24, 2015, 06:36:56 am

Title: New IQ380 & XF body waiting for me
Post by: issa on July 24, 2015, 06:36:56 am
I am away on business and then on holiday, and told my IQ380 and XF body upgrade is already at home waiting for me, shame can't give it a spin yet.

Has anybody received theirs and any feedback.

Interested to know how std exposure works for let us say @1 min, considering the IQ180/IQ280 could do 2 minutes exposure.
Other question how does is 1 minute std exposure at ISO 50 vs long exposure at ISO 200 compare

Thanks
Title: Re: New IQ380 & XF body waiting for me
Post by: BernardLanguillier on July 24, 2015, 10:13:30 am
Congrats on your new camera!

If I were to spend North of 40,000 on a camera I would personally try these things before signing the check, but I guess thwt this is the old way of doing things. ;)

Cherrs,
Bernard
Title: Re: New IQ380 & XF body waiting for me
Post by: alifatemi on July 29, 2015, 02:39:25 am
I am away on business and then on holiday, and told my IQ380 and XF body upgrade is already at home waiting for me, shame can't give it a spin yet.

Has anybody received theirs and any feedback.

Interested to know how std exposure works for let us say @1 min, considering the IQ180/IQ280 could do 2 minutes exposure.
Other question how does is 1 minute std exposure at ISO 50 vs long exposure at ISO 200 compare

Thanks

So, have you tried your new camera? any writing about it plz?