Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: haring on July 23, 2015, 02:08:58 pm

Title: Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS
Post by: haring on July 23, 2015, 02:08:58 pm
Hey guys!

I am just wondering whether anybody is using Jinbei HSS flashes? I am wondering what trigger you use for hss? Do you also use the same trigger to increase/decrease flash output level?

I have seen variations where photographers use Younguo Yn-622 triggers to trigger HSS mode and use the native included Jinbei trigger to modify flash output. It means that I need to trigger in my hand/on my camera...

Any experience?
Title: Re: Jinbei HD-II 600 HSS flash/strobe how to trigger HSS
Post by: Paul Wright on July 29, 2015, 07:08:25 am
The most notable amazing trigger is the technically and physically robust Phottix Odin radio remote system. You're not getting much of a response here, but posting your question at Flash Havoc should uncover a useful line of conversation. If there is a dealer in your city selling Phottix Odin, take your Jinbei there are test it.

-pw