Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Bob Rockefeller on July 22, 2015, 04:31:58 pm
-
It appears that ColorThink (http://www.chromix.com/colorthink/std/?-session=SessID:49B62EFA11a172059BvmSPB4F40E) stopped growing at 2.3.
Has it been replaced with ColorThink Pro? Is even that still being developed?
What similar alternatives exist for Mac OS X?
-
No and yes AFAIK.
-
No and yes AFAIK.
So ColorThink is still alive and well at 2.3? It was last updated back in 2011. Is it working fine for you? It puts unrecognizable characters in the internal profile name when I edit that. Do you know if it's still fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10?
And ar there any other alternatives for Mac? Or are they the only game in town?
-
I am running ColorThink Pro 3.0.3 on my Mac Pro with 10.10.4.
kirk
-
Both versions fun fine on my Mac too.
Are both buggy in some respects? Yes. I heard on the CHROMIX forums a few month's back that Steve is working on an update. In the CHROMIX newsletter this was mentioned:
More improvements and upgrades are coming to our flagship ColorThink software in the coming year. If you have some features you would like to see, drop us an email, or post a topic in the ColorForums.
PLEASE add to the list I started here:
http://www.colorforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1923&sid=7d4034e1cafe2cc1eeb9d466bde27b98