Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Rainer SLP on July 22, 2015, 04:05:05 pm

Title: Inverting colors
Post by: Rainer SLP on July 22, 2015, 04:05:05 pm
Hi,

How do I invert colors on C1 ? I read the help but did not find anything

Thanks
Title: Re: Inverting colors
Post by: AlterEgo on July 22, 2015, 05:28:37 pm
Hi,

How do I invert colors on C1 ? I read the help but did not find anything

Thanks

there are may ways to do this, one is to use levels tool and cris cross... black lever (or whatever is the proper word in english for that handle ? ) to the right, white lever to the left (@bottom !!!)
Title: Re: Inverting colors
Post by: Rainer SLP on July 22, 2015, 05:33:08 pm
there are may ways to do this, one is to use levels tool and cris cross... black lever (or whatever is the proper word in english for that handle ? ) to the right, white lever to the left (@bottom !!!)

Thanks. Sometimes the simplest solution is overlooked

Ockham's Razor  ;D