Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: msongs on July 19, 2015, 08:32:19 pm

Title: increase amount of ink printed on canon 8300?
Post by: msongs on July 19, 2015, 08:32:19 pm
I am printing on roll fabric to make pillows and the fabric people say increase ink saturation to get more ink on the fabric. they do not mean adjusting saturating of the image, just put more ink on the fabric. I see there is a saturation adjustment in the driver but not clear if that is for color or ink load. what's the way to do that?
Title: Re: increase amount of ink printed on canon 8300?
Post by: Nora_nor on July 20, 2015, 05:44:35 am
Where do you get roll fabric for cushions?
Title: Re: increase amount of ink printed on canon 8300?
Post by: Pete Berry on July 20, 2015, 03:21:02 pm

I am printing on roll fabric to make pillows and the fabric people say increase ink saturation to get more ink on the fabric. they do not mean adjusting saturating of the image, just put more ink on the fabric. I see there is a saturation adjustment in the driver but not clear if that is for color or ink load. what's the way to do that?

In the iPF5100, at least, there are five "special" variable ink-loading media types for both BK and MBK papers: Special #1-5 for BK; 6-10 for MBK. #'s 5&10 the max. loading levels respectively. I'm sure the 8300 has the same - and maybe more levels.

Pete
Title: Re: increase amount of ink printed on canon 8300?
Post by: Nora_nor on July 20, 2015, 04:54:47 pm
Ah that explains the special 1-5 I have on the ipf5000!