Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: tomholdsworth on July 14, 2015, 12:03:15 pm

Title: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL *SOLD
Post by: tomholdsworth on July 14, 2015, 12:03:15 pm
I'm revamping my Arca RM3Di lens lineup and have two for sale.

Schneider 24mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL in Arca R-mount with 2D center filter: SOLD!
Schneider 60mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL in Arca R-mount: SOLD!

The 24 is a fantastic lens on crop sensors (I use a Credo 40 and get 5mm of vertical shift) but I ordered the Rodenstock 23HR eight months ago and it finally came in after a production delay. I need a bit more shift for high-rise buildings. If it weren't for that I would have saved $8k and stuck with the 24. It will also just cover the 36x48 P45+ chip and works well for interiors in that regard.

The 60 is universally liked around here and I'm sorry to see it go but I have a 50 and a 72, so I'm a little bit too bunched up on focal lengths. The 60 is a nice lens for landscapes, and was one of the first ones I bought new in 2011 when I got into medium format.  

I'm located in Baltimore and have sold through the forum several times. I'm happy to include shipping to the US in the lens cost.
Send me a note if you're interested. The 60 has a little brassing on the barrel but both lenses are crystal clear.

Dropbox link to lens photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iy427476rasv4rv/AABzUFFCn3a7inCPvpSnUc2Ma?dl=0

Also, each lens ships with lens caps and the Arca laminated focus cards, along with the magnetic cable release.

Tom
Title: Re: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL
Post by: tomholdsworth on August 02, 2015, 07:29:05 am
Both lenses are still for sale - I've had some interest but no one's pulled the trigger yet!
Title: Re: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL
Post by: gigdagefg on August 02, 2015, 10:09:39 am
Pm sent
Stanley
Title: Re: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL
Post by: tomholdsworth on August 06, 2015, 02:57:00 pm
Prices reduced.
Title: Re: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL
Post by: alatreille on August 06, 2015, 07:00:38 pm
That 60XL is a wonderful lens.
Someone please buy it - I don't need two!
Title: Re: FS: Arca R-mount Schneider 24XL and 60XL
Post by: tomholdsworth on August 21, 2015, 11:07:01 am
Final price reduction on both lenses. I'm keeping the 60 and putting the 24 on eBay if there are no takers.
Thanks,
Tom