Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: kongwei on July 13, 2015, 12:58:05 pm

Title: FS:Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Contax 645AF Mount
Post by: kongwei on July 13, 2015, 12:58:05 pm
For sale is my  Phase One P45+ digital back for Contax645AF mount.

Ready to Work! Only 7,XXX Actuations!

I can provide more photos to interested buyers. I expect to have a more detailed dialogue with whoever is interested in this deal, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
Title: Re: FS:Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Contax 645AF Mount
Post by: Theodoros on July 13, 2015, 04:01:08 pm
I think none will be interested on a "unknown price" back...
Title: Re: FS:Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Contax 645AF Mount
Post by: drevil on July 14, 2015, 04:32:57 am
how about some more info,
location, condition, whats in the package? PRICE
Title: Re: FS:Phase One P45+ Digital Back for Contax 645AF Mount
Post by: Squareye on July 26, 2015, 01:49:54 pm
Hello.

Have you sold your back?

Any photos of the gear? and precision about price?

Fred