Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: twolniewicz on July 08, 2015, 03:51:24 pm

Title: WTB: Leaf AFi-II 10 for Hy6
Post by: twolniewicz on July 08, 2015, 03:51:24 pm
Looking for a Leaf AFi digital back.  Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,


T.
Title: Re: WTB: Leaf AFi-II 10 for Hy6
Post by: colorspace.am on July 09, 2015, 12:40:06 am
Credo 80.
Title: Re: WTB: Leaf AFi-II 10 for Hy6
Post by: Drew Harty on July 11, 2015, 09:15:35 am
I have a Leaf Aptus II 10 listed on Luminous with a Mamiya mount at a very good price, but don't know if this would work on your HY6. It's been a great back and wonderful to make large prints from.

I also have a whole Mamiya AFD II system I will be listing with the following lens: 45mm AFD, 50mm shift (manual), 55mm AFD, 80mm AFD, 120mm AFD, 210mm AFD.
All equipment is in very good shape and could be packaged with my Aptus II 10.

Feel free to contact me via private message if you have questions.

Drew Harty
Title: Re: WTB: Leaf AFi-II 10 for Hy6
Post by: twolniewicz on July 12, 2015, 09:38:54 am
I have a Leaf Aptus II 10 listed on Luminous with a Mamiya mount at a very good price, but don't know if this would work on your HY6. It's been a great back and wonderful to make large prints from.

I also have a whole Mamiya AFD II system I will be listing with the following lens: 45mm AFD, 50mm shift (manual), 55mm AFD, 80mm AFD, 120mm AFD, 210mm AFD.
All equipment is in very good shape and could be packaged with my Aptus II 10.

Feel free to contact me via private message if you have questions.

Drew Harty

Hi Drew, would love to pick yours up however the mount is different and I don't think it can be changed to AFi.  Best of luck with your sale though!

T.