Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on July 08, 2015, 03:03:50 pm

Title: Tractor Tasties
Post by: seamus finn on July 08, 2015, 03:03:50 pm
The berries, I mean, in case you miss them!

Title: Re: Tractor Tasties
Post by: RSL on July 08, 2015, 03:28:27 pm
You're on a roll, Seamus. The colors are grand.
Title: Re: Tractor Tasties
Post by: seamus finn on July 08, 2015, 03:43:12 pm
Put it down to a rush of blood to the brain, Russ - you may not hear from me again for ages!

On the other hand.....I've been going over some recent unprocessed files and you never know what I might come up with. Appreciate your comments, anyway, as always.
Title: Re: Tractor Tasties
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 08, 2015, 05:32:35 pm
I love it!
Nature repossessing that which was made by the Hand of Man long ago.