Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on July 07, 2015, 07:41:21 am
-
A family wedding, and someone said something a bit 'saucy'. The reaction was priceless
-
Real nice expression. Is it just my monitor or does this look a little flat?
-
Great catch, Bill!
-
I like it, both for the moment and the post-processing.
-
Now you're talking, Bill. Street photography. Good shot.
-
Real nice expression. Is it just my monitor or does this look a little flat?
It is your monitor.
Bill, great use of shallow DOF, among other things.
-
Thanks all. The comments/feedback is all much appreciated
-
Wow. That's a great picture. I love the way it alludes to photo and fashion styles of the past. Great expression, light, camera work, etc. ... Upon studying it for a couple minutes, I think it will work even better if it is flipped horizontally; our eyes are accustomed to reading left to right.
-
Wow. That's a great picture. I love the way it alludes to photo and fashion styles of the past. Great expression, light, camera work, etc. ... Upon studying it for a couple minutes, I think it will work even better if it is flipped horizontally; our eyes are accustomed to reading left to right.
Or you could display them as a pair, with the flipped one on the left and your original on the right.
-
This one grows on you. Wasn't sure about it the first time I saw it because it looked a little soft. Now I think the softness is part of the charm that is exuded. Nice one!
-
You're timing was impeccable, and you've produced a very intriguing image.
-
Coming to this late...Outstanding, fantastic expression, nostalgia all rolled into one. Sharp eyes. Bravo!
Don't suppose you might try it in some kind of mild sepia tone, just for old times sake, but maybe not, it's tremendous as it is.
-
A cracker - love it..
8)