Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Diego Pigozzo on July 05, 2015, 04:27:48 pm
-
Shot last night on Garda's lake shore
-
Excellent :o
-
Shot last night on Garda's lake shore
Marvelous photo, thanks!
-
Lovely photo all around. I just wish my pedantic brain wasn't bothered by the few dead limbs sticking up because it really is a wonderful work.
-
Very nice.
-
+1. That is more than nice!
-
Thank you all :D
@luxborealis: I didn't noticed the dead limbs sticking up (I suppose you're talking of the branches in the uppper right part), but you're right: they should go (and I think I'll try to ease their departure with a little cloning :D)
I also must say I don't like the "tone flatness" of the foreground rock: I think I should work on it too.
-
Same place, two hours later, different shot
-
Very picturesque.
-
Being sleepless sometimes helps see your old shot in a new light.
Two more shot from the same session of the first one.
Any thought?
-
Another two beautiful photographs - what a productive time that was!
In the horizontal, I'm a little distracted by the almost circular, slightly darker "smudge" just about where the sun should be. It appears to be a processing artifact.
-
Another two beautiful photographs - what a productive time that was!
In the horizontal, I'm a little distracted by the almost circular, slightly darker "smudge" just about where the sun should be. It appears to be a processing artifact.
Thank you :D
About the smudge, you're right: I didn't see it on my home monitor (because it's an LCrapD), but it's quite visible on the much better display at home.
I'll try to get rid of it with some cloning.