Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on July 04, 2015, 02:04:46 pm

Title: arat
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 04, 2015, 02:04:46 pm
Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: arat
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 04, 2015, 03:15:30 pm
I would open shadows just a tad.
Title: Re: arat
Post by: BobDavid on July 04, 2015, 06:53:17 pm
nice
Title: Re: arat
Post by: Paul Gessler on July 04, 2015, 08:16:42 pm
Very nice. I agree with Slobodan—consider bumping up the shadows just a touch. It doesn't need much, though.
Title: Re: arat
Post by: luxborealis on July 05, 2015, 12:59:52 pm
Comments?

Jeremy

Shadows up, as pointed out by Slobodan, but nail your white and black points first (in LR, shift+double-click on Whites then the same on Blacks). I'm willing to bet you could also bring the Exposure up a bit, too. While you're at it, reduce the Saturation or Vibrance. the sky, in particular, seems overly intense. I imagine the rocks are quite vibrant.
Title: Re: arat
Post by: francois on July 06, 2015, 04:12:29 am
I tried Terry's suggestions and it goes int he right direction… It's a very nice image to begin with.