Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: daverev on June 26, 2015, 08:14:37 am

Title: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on June 26, 2015, 08:14:37 am
The following equipment is for sale from a professional studio.

$35,000 takes it all.  Between $65k and $70k invested.

Phase One IQ260 for Phase One/Mamiya includes 3 years of value added warranty.   Just under 5000 actuations.

Phase One 645 DF+ Camera Body

Phase One- Schneider Kreuznack 80mm LS f2.8 AF lens.
Mamiya 28 MM AF ASPHERICAL f4.5 AF lens.
Mamiya 55MM AF f2.8 AF lens.
Mamiya 120MM MACRO MF F4 D lens.
Mamiya 150MM AF F3.5 lens.
Mamiya  3-Auto Extension Tubes NA401,Na402,NA403
Mamiya Auto Bellows NC401

CAMBO WIDE DS W/Mamiya Mount
Rodenstock 28mm DIGITAL LENS
Schneider 35mm APO DIGITAR w/center filter
Schneider 72mm  AP0 DIGITAR
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: gregohb on June 26, 2015, 11:32:06 am
Would you sell the back separately?
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on June 26, 2015, 12:13:18 pm
Not yet.
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: Jack Varney on June 28, 2015, 11:11:21 pm
Would you sell the body separately? I have a P45+,alas not useable on the new ZF. I need a DF+.
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 29, 2015, 04:41:35 am
Would you sell the body separately? I have a P45+,alas not useable on the new ZF. I need a DF+.

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=101607.0

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: watching paint dry on June 29, 2015, 06:04:58 am
Hi Dave,

If you decide to sell bits separately, I might be interested in the Na402,NA403 tubes.

Thanks
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on June 29, 2015, 07:55:25 am
I'll let you know if I decide to break up the package.
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on June 29, 2015, 09:37:35 pm
What are you willing to offer for the back?
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: Claco79 on July 18, 2015, 02:26:09 am
Hi, how much only for the 80mm SK?
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: ddolde on July 19, 2015, 11:41:56 pm
Thats really a very good package deal.  I would be interested if I hadn't ordered the new FX body and a 35mm LS lens.

I think you might be smart to split off the tech camera, not too many people need that much gear and/or have the cash. (I do but i just can't use all that gear)
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on July 20, 2015, 07:27:42 am
I am splitting it up. I just listed the IQ260 with the DF+ and the 80 mm lens on ebay.
What are you interested in? I would sell the Cambo for $1075 and the 3 lenses are negotiable.
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: Bruce MacNeil on July 20, 2015, 04:16:04 pm
Hi - can you post the serial number from the back and lenses so they can be verified with Phase One?

Thanks
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on July 22, 2015, 02:46:44 pm
Here are the serial numbers. I have separated the Phase One  from the Cambo package.

Phase One IQ260 for Phase One/Mamiya includes 3 years of value added warranty.   Just under 5000 actuations.   S# GKO 01107

Phase One 645 DF+ Camera Body   S# PX001555

Phase One- Schneider Kreuznack 80mm LS f2.8 AF lens.  S# PK005424


Mamiya 28 MM AF ASPHERICAL f4.5 AF lens.  S#GH3024
Mamiya 55MM AF f2.8 AF lens.  S# S11025
Mamiya 120MM MACRO MF F4 D lens. S# GK3024
Mamiya 150MM AF F3.5 lens.  S# TH1221
Mamiya  3-Auto Extension Tubes NA401,Na402,NA403
Mamiya Auto Bellows NC401
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: Rodd on July 24, 2015, 03:32:48 am
Oh, you've thrown it to the wolves prematurely.......... but where? Can you post the Auction link , Thanks
Title: Re: IQ260, Phase One DF+, 8 lenses, Cambo Wide DS for Mamiya
Post by: daverev on July 24, 2015, 07:31:55 am
The auction is over on Monday and no one is biting so I will be relisting here on Monday.  Besides I can still sell it off the auction.

I am still selling all these items:   $27500 takes it all!!

Phase One IQ260 for Phase One/Mamiya includes 3 years of value added warranty.   Just under 5000 actuations.   S# GKO 01107

Phase One 645 DF+ Camera Body   S# PX001555

Phase One- Schneider Kreuznack 80mm LS f2.8 AF lens.  S# PK005424

Mamiya 28 MM AF ASPHERICAL f4.5 AF lens.  S#GH3024
Mamiya 55MM AF f2.8 AF lens.  S# S11025
Mamiya 120MM MACRO MF F4 D lens. S# GK3024
Mamiya 150MM AF F3.5 lens.  S# TH1221
Mamiya  3-Auto Extension Tubes NA401,Na402,NA403
Mamiya Auto Bellows NC401