Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on June 22, 2015, 05:49:42 pm

Title: Potted Plant
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 22, 2015, 05:49:42 pm
The drought in abeyance, the airconditioning easly reaches the dew point and we have condensation on the outside of our windows now.
Title: Re: Potted Plant
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 24, 2015, 03:13:02 pm
I think the plant could supply some interesting shots. I'm not enamoured of the window or the condensation.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Potted Plant
Post by: PeterAit on June 24, 2015, 04:28:07 pm
You have some lovely, subtle grays in this photo. Perhaps this is petty, but I can't help but wish that the edge of the pot were level.
Title: Re: Potted Plant
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 24, 2015, 08:50:24 pm
Sorry, I don't have a file without condensate, though I did here forgo the previous version's foppery of focus stacking which made the mist sharper.

Modified the night of the following day.