Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: gdh on June 19, 2015, 12:25:50 pm

Title: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: gdh on June 19, 2015, 12:25:50 pm
Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?  (referring to the XF and 3Q backs :)
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: synn on June 19, 2015, 01:05:24 pm
Friend of mine is delivering her first child in August.
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: gdh on June 19, 2015, 01:12:56 pm
and that is indeed great news, certainly more important in the scheme of things! Congratulations to her. :)

I guess mine was a very ambiguous question, lol.
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: synn on June 19, 2015, 01:16:10 pm
Indeed, good sir. Some specifics would greatly assist us in giving you an answer. :)
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: sgilbert on June 19, 2015, 01:44:50 pm
As I recall, the cameras are available now, except for the waist level finder.

The IQ3 60 is available now, with the 80 next month. 

I admit I wasn't paying close attention.  A dealer would be thrilled to talk to you.   :)
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: gdh on June 19, 2015, 06:12:58 pm
Synn, appreciating a smart ass as I do being one myself, I looked at your website and was very impressed with the quality of your work and the artistic originality!  Good job.

Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Ken Doo on June 19, 2015, 08:18:23 pm
Dennis, I think delivery of the Phase XF will mean Christmas in July for many, at least for those in the US.

ken

Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: gdh on June 20, 2015, 12:42:20 am
Hi Ken--you have a real basis for saying that or hunch? :)
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Ken Doo on June 20, 2015, 01:02:39 am
I don't think it's much of a secret---mid-July is what my dealer told me to expect.  I'm only upgrading to the Phase XF body. IQ3 series is nice, but I'm really happy with my IQ180, even with its horrible dynamic range. Oh wait, wrong thread.... It just seems all the threads here end up the same...  ;D   (that's sarcasm btw)
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: synn on June 20, 2015, 05:16:40 am
Synn, appreciating a smart ass as I do being one myself, I looked at your website and was very impressed with the quality of your work and the artistic originality!  Good job.



Thank you!
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Ken R on June 20, 2015, 01:07:37 pm
I don't think it's much of a secret---mid-July is what my dealer told me to expect.  I'm only upgrading to the Phase XF body. IQ3 series is nice, but I'm really happy with my IQ180, even with its horrible dynamic range. Oh wait, wrong thread.... It just seems all the threads here end up the same...  ;D   (that's sarcasm btw)

Yeah, those CCD backs are garbage. When you are ready to throw it out gimme a call. Il properly dispose of it for you. Free of charge.  ;D
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Ken Doo on June 20, 2015, 02:15:31 pm
Yeah, those CCD backs are garbage. When you are ready to throw it out gimme a call. Il properly dispose of it for you. Free of charge.  ;D

Are you kidding, Ken? I'm sure I'll probably have to pay you to take that MFDB off my hands.   ;D
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: synn on June 20, 2015, 02:22:09 pm
I'm starting a CCD back owner trauma support group. You two are welcome to join!
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Chris Livsey on June 20, 2015, 02:35:58 pm
I'm starting a CCD back owner trauma support group. You two are welcome to join!
Special section for the "fat pixel" owners who suffer from moire ruining each and every shot, apparently?
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: eronald on June 20, 2015, 03:19:31 pm
When is the new set of bugs being delivered?

Edmund
Title: Re: Does anyone have good intel on delivery dates?
Post by: Ken R on June 20, 2015, 07:41:25 pm
I'm starting a CCD back owner trauma support group. You two are welcome to join!

I'm in.  ;D