Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: oldhippy on June 19, 2015, 12:22:44 pm

Title: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: oldhippy on June 19, 2015, 12:22:44 pm
From my window.
Title: Re: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: Kerry L on June 19, 2015, 01:22:49 pm
From my window.

I like it! There's nothing like early morning light .
Title: Re: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: polaris-14 on June 19, 2015, 01:57:25 pm
A really interesting spot and I do like the color tone. I only wish I could take down that tree in the 'middle'.
Title: Re: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: PeterAit on June 19, 2015, 03:44:50 pm
Nice view! And, nice photo.
Title: Re: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: petermfiore on June 19, 2015, 04:08:58 pm
Love that tree in the middle...you take out that tree all balance disappears.

Peter
Title: Re: Sunlight on a misty morning
Post by: Rainer SLP on June 19, 2015, 04:13:28 pm
Great image. At first sight looks like an Oil Painting  :)