Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on June 17, 2015, 01:09:34 pm

Title: Coat for tree
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 17, 2015, 01:09:34 pm
That's the frst time I saw such a coat :-)

Thierry
Title: Re: Coat for tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 17, 2015, 03:11:55 pm
That's the frst time I saw such a coat :-)

Thierry
I agree. I never saw a tree making a fashion statement before.
Charming.
Title: Re: Coat for tree
Post by: pollarda on June 17, 2015, 11:51:51 pm
I think the real question is whether the tree will make it through the winter. I suspect with a blanky like that, the odds are pretty good. ;-)
Title: Re: Coat for tree
Post by: francois on June 18, 2015, 06:30:24 am
Nice, winters are cold in Belgium!
Title: Re: Coat for tree
Post by: NancyP on June 18, 2015, 04:29:06 pm
You've been crochet-bombed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarn_bombing
Title: Re: Coat for tree
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 19, 2015, 03:01:41 am
You've been crochet-bombed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarn_bombing

Thanks for the explanation.

Have a Nice Day !

Thierry