Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: acmdude on June 16, 2015, 01:02:44 am

Title: BetterLight Equipment For Sale (PRICE UPDATE)
Post by: acmdude on June 16, 2015, 01:02:44 am
NEW PRICES:

Getting too old to physically be able to carry all this equipment so I'd like to sell it to someone who can make good use of it.  This equipment is in exceptional condition.

1.  BetterLight 6000HS with all cables, Lithium Ion battery pack and USB2 controller in like new condition - $3,500

2.  4” BetterLight Pano/Wide View adapter like new and used about 15 times. Comes with ReallyRightStuff connector. - $2,500


I have attached some photos and will send you more if you are interested in buying.

Angelo Micheletti
Title: Re: 4x5 Equipment For Sale
Post by: bronica7 on June 16, 2015, 05:09:28 am
I'm interested in your 250 mm Lense. Best Regards Andy
Title: Re: 4x5 Equipment For Sale
Post by: acmdude on June 17, 2015, 12:00:52 pm
Hi Andy, sorry but I'm trying to sell the camera and lenses as a package.  If that changes I'll let you know.
Thanks, Angelo
Title: Re: 4x5 Equipment For Sale
Post by: epines on June 17, 2015, 12:20:28 pm
Angelo -- I sent you a PM about the 4x5. Did you get it?

You can also email me at [email protected].

thanks
ethan

Title: Re: 4x5 Equipment For Sale
Post by: ALaliberte on June 17, 2015, 01:31:56 pm
Hello Angelo,

I am interested in the Linhof Technika and lenses. I also have a few questions about the other equipment. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thank you.
Amanda
Title: Re: 4x5 Equipment For Sale
Post by: Mr.Gale on June 26, 2015, 05:11:25 pm
Hi Angelo,
I received the camera and lenses today and everything is better than I expected.
Thanks,
Mr.Gale