Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Schewe on June 15, 2015, 07:23:03 pm

Title: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: Schewe on June 15, 2015, 07:23:03 pm
You guys might want to check the Lightroom Journal (http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/) later tonite (like after 11pm central time).
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: LeonD on June 16, 2015, 06:24:17 am
Awesome news on the Fuji fix.
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: StuartOnline on June 16, 2015, 08:07:09 am
You guys might want to check the Lightroom Journal (http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/) later tonite (like after 11pm central time).

Thanks Jeff for sharing this info.

Was able to do the update for Lightroom CC this morning after I figured out you have to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud and sign back in before the updates show up. After that all updates worked just fine. By the way that new Dehaze feature is pretty cool.

Stu
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: jrp on June 16, 2015, 08:26:07 am
Was able to do the updated for Lightroom CC this morning after I figured out you have to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud and sign back in before the updates show up. After that all updates worked just fine.

Makes you wonder what the point of the Creative Cloud App is, from the customer perspective, if you have to keep logging in and out of it for it to do its job.  Same happened on the release of LR CC.  They updated the App twice (with the same version) a couple of days ago, too.  All seems a bit chaotic. 

Hope that the performance of 6.1 is better than 6 and that there are no avoidable glitches such as those that had to be fixed on 6.0.1.

Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: [email protected] on June 16, 2015, 09:56:43 am
I strongly agree, jrp!
But the Lr update seems to run well...!
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: PeterAit on June 16, 2015, 10:13:02 am
Makes you wonder what the point of the Creative Cloud App is, from the customer perspective, if you have to keep logging in and out of it for it to do its job. 


I updated PS CC yesterday and did not have to log out/in. I am really glad, too. I mean, if I had to log out and then log in again a few times a month, how would I ever fit it into my schedule? Frightening thought.
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: Wayne Fox on June 16, 2015, 01:47:47 pm
I also didn’t have to log out and back in.
Title: Re: check the Lightroom Journal later tonite
Post by: AlterEgo on June 16, 2015, 01:49:08 pm
You guys might want to check the Lightroom Journal (http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/) later tonite (like after 11pm central time).

yes, I had to ask 3 times for the correct direct link to ACR v9.1 there... apparently their release engineers were celebrating too much.