Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: JoeKitchen on June 15, 2015, 12:55:12 pm

Title: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: JoeKitchen on June 15, 2015, 12:55:12 pm
I am thinking about updating my computer to OS X Yosemite, 10.10.3, but, of course, I am concerned about it working correctly with C1.  

Are there any problems we know of?  

PS: I still use Photoshop CS6 too. 
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: Paul2660 on June 15, 2015, 01:21:35 pm
8.3 works fine with Yosemite, no issues or hangs.  

"Edit, it works fine on my MacPro 15" with Yosemite."
Paul
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: Craig Lamson on June 15, 2015, 01:51:39 pm
I am thinking about updating my computer to OS X Yosemite, 10.10.3, but, of course, I am concerned about it working correctly with C1.  

Are there any problems we know of?  

PS: I still use Photoshop CS6 too.  

I've got 8.3 on a couple of Mac Minis, a 15" Retina MBP, a 15" MBP a 13 Macbook Air and my Hack all running 10.10.3

I've not seen any problems yet.

I'm still on CS6 as well.
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: JoeKitchen on June 15, 2015, 03:50:08 pm
Thanks.  Guess I will update tonight.  Joe
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: sgilbert on June 15, 2015, 05:00:45 pm
"I've not seen any problems yet."

Yet.   :)

Works for me.  So far. 
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: Craig Lamson on June 15, 2015, 05:21:30 pm
"I've not seen any problems yet."

Yet.   :)

Works for me.  So far. 


Alwaat a disclaimer.  Tomorrow may be a different story 😝
Title: Re: Latest OS X & C1
Post by: Craig Lamson on June 15, 2015, 05:22:28 pm
Thanks.  Guess I will update tonight.  Joe

As always a bootable clone disk of your current build is a plus.