Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Chris1977 on June 15, 2015, 12:45:07 pm

Title: SOLD: Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS 1:2.8 price reduced for quick sale €800
Post by: Chris1977 on June 15, 2015, 12:45:07 pm
A brand new Schneider Kreuznach 80mm with Leaf Shutter for sale. It's the kit lens from my 645 DF+ that I bought 1 month ago. I'm a wide lens guy o I don't need this lens. I'm based in Switzerland, I can ship from the EU if needed. PayPal accepted but please add the PayPal fees. I was thinking €800 + shipping. PM me if you have any questions. I have never sold here before but many things over at the Leica forum and eBay, references can be provided.

Pics to come
Title: Re: FS: Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS 1:2.8
Post by: Chris1977 on June 15, 2015, 12:47:00 pm
More pics
Title: Re: FS: Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS 1:2.8 price reduced for quick sale €800
Post by: Chris1977 on June 29, 2015, 03:57:28 pm
up