Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollsman44 on June 14, 2015, 08:11:50 am

Title: Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel Digital Camera System H3D 39 PRICE REDUCED
Post by: rollsman44 on June 14, 2015, 08:11:50 am
  I am selling this System to go back to DSLR. I am NOW Retired and NO longer need to have a Medium Format system. I am the second owner and recently purchased this May 2015 and shot appr. 50 additional pictures ,  I have bought and sold on this forum many times. I have an EXCELLENT Reputation on EBAY.
   I would like to sell the system all together But  I will Sell them Separately :  I am asking $ 5000.00  OR BEST OFFER   includes everything you see in the photos. PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.  I Accept PAYPAL.
   Expedited Shipping 60.00   Thank you                     B&H Has It For $5999.00  In good Condition. Mine is in EXCELLENT CONDITION AND LOWER ACTUATIONS.

Hasselblad H3D 39 camera kit, in excellent condition.  2nd owner, with low use.

This camera performs as designed, in every way.

Lens has 1440 on counter, & body has 4775 on counter.

Includes Li-ion battery, charger, caps, strap. Id cards, & case.

Lens #7CST20634 includes cap, & hood.

Body #70SU22124

39 MP back #DC56044065

HVD90X #7CST20634
Ships to US ONLY

      
      H3D-39 with 4775 Actuations in Excellent Condition. With a Beautiful Hasselblad Camera Bag, Battery and Charger,Caps Strap :   Asking $ 3600. USD
      1- Hasselblad HC 80mm Lens with Only 1440 Actuations in Excellent Condition. Asking :$ 1100.00 USD .REDUCED  $  FREE Shipping IN USA For  LENS
       I accept Paypal.  Thank you

               THIS is a great deal on a Low actuation lens and camera and in EXCELLENT Condition.

             PRICE REDUCED ON Hasselblad H3D-39 Body  $3600.00  GREAT CONDITION.
Title: Re: Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel Digital Camera System H3D 39 2nd Owner with Low use
Post by: rollsman44 on June 14, 2015, 08:13:22 am
Additional Photos
Title: Re: Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel Digital Camera System H3D 39 PRICE REDUCED
Post by: maydavid on June 30, 2015, 09:16:55 am
Do you still have the kit for sale and are you still only shipping to US.
I'm in Australia and interested in it!
Title: Re: Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel Digital Camera System H3D 39 PRICE REDUCED
Post by: rollsman44 on June 30, 2015, 09:54:01 am
Still for sale. Not sure how much the postage and how you will pay. PayPal in US dollars thank you
Title: Re: Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel Digital Camera System H3D 39 PRICE REDUCED
Post by: rollsman44 on July 06, 2015, 05:18:00 pm
  Will ship Worldwide.  Thanks