Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 11, 2015, 09:51:47 am

Title: Street Photo
Post by: BobDavid on June 11, 2015, 09:51:47 am
The shadow knows.
Title: Re: Street Photo
Post by: stamper on June 11, 2015, 10:02:25 am
Very interesting. However I'm wondering if a 45 degree turn to the left would be better. As it is I was trying to turn my head to the right to get a better view.
Title: Re: Street Photo
Post by: BobDavid on June 11, 2015, 10:27:16 am
This is one of those photos that could be mounted onto a lazy susan. I flipped and rotated it a lot in post. Maybe I'll play around with it some more.  It is a weird photo. I shot it a year ago and stumbled upon it while searching for another file.
Title: Re: Street Photo
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 11, 2015, 02:59:10 pm
Now That's my kind of "street" photography! Nice!