Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on June 10, 2015, 07:03:44 am

Title: Watching me watching you.
Post by: stamper on June 10, 2015, 07:03:44 am
You are never alone?
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: spidermike on June 10, 2015, 07:16:23 am
I like this shot. It is a shame you have not got a wee bit more at the top of the picture but that is a small point in the context of it.
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: stamper on June 10, 2015, 07:31:20 am
It isn't cropped at the top so I'm afraid there isn't any more. Taken through glass from high up and only a second to react when I saw the possibility of the three lining up.
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 10, 2015, 07:41:04 am
You are definitely on a roll, Stamper. Another first-class shot.
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: BobDavid on June 10, 2015, 08:30:24 am
very interesting--the ad with the woman who appears to be gazing at the men adds a lot to the scene
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: petermfiore on June 10, 2015, 09:20:49 am
Great capture...Great framing.

Peter
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: RSL on June 10, 2015, 11:28:05 am
+1. I love the long diagonal that runs from the girl in the picture to the guy with the phone to his ear. Bravo, Stamper!
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: stamper on June 11, 2015, 03:33:47 am
Thanks for the feedback.
Title: Re: Watching me watching you.
Post by: Bob_B on June 11, 2015, 09:09:48 am
+1. I love the long diagonal that runs from the girl in the picture to the guy with the phone to his ear. Bravo, Stamper!

I agree with RSL: the photographer's leg angle, shadow angles, and other diagonals really are appealing.