Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Neil Williams on June 09, 2015, 09:46:57 pm

Title: Lady in Red
Post by: Neil Williams on June 09, 2015, 09:46:57 pm
Edinburgh Festival
Title: Re: Lady in Red
Post by: francois on June 10, 2015, 05:11:40 am
I really love those reds… It's a nice portrait!
Title: Re: Lady in Red
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on June 10, 2015, 05:21:30 am
I agree with francois but, being a picky guy, it seems to be the reds are blown out (expecially in the chest)
If you shot if raw if could be worth a try to recover them.
Title: Re: Lady in Red
Post by: stamper on June 10, 2015, 06:22:04 am
I agree with francois but, being a picky guy, it seems to be the reds are blown out (expecially in the chest)
If you shot if raw if could be worth a try to recover them.

The same on my monitor. It is worth the time to reduce them. A nice smile.