Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Ivcho on June 09, 2015, 01:31:52 pm
-
One church and one prison in Bay of Kotor, Montenegro.
Church on island Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the rock)
(http://i59.tinypic.com/14d0brn.jpg)
and Island Lastavica, prison Mamula
(http://i62.tinypic.com/25ow6fp.jpg)
http://www.ivanvojnic.com/
-
Lepo, Ivane, lepo!
Nice, Ivan, nice! Especially love the second one, with the "milky" sea (in both color and texture) and how the cloud seems to echo the island's shape.
-
The first image is beauuutiful.
-
The first image is beauuutiful.
+1!
-
Both are very interesting - the first has the dreamy early morning look, the second looks like an off-spectrum (UV or such) shot - why is the water white and yet the clouds don't show the long-exposure smear?
-
+1!
Супер! Стварно добар посао на вашем сајту, узгред буди речено!
-
Wonderful images.
-
Both are wonderfully atmospheric. Congratulations!
Jeremy
-
#1 for me. Worth printing? I agree about the white water because the tonal balance of the image isn't right.
-
Lovely images remind of a visit 30+ years ago another place I need to get back to. I prefer #1 but would be happy If I had taken either.
Ken
-
The first image is beauuutiful.
+1
Thierry
-
Very nice, especially the first.
I agree with the comments that the water in the second looks a bit unnatural, however it's still effective.
-
@Slobodan :)
@Nancy, white water is because of combination of dark background (storm is coming), angle of light and cpl.
@Stamper, I print and sells everything in my portfolio.
@Kerry, I agree, but on the print looks very very attractive, and buyers love it :)
I posted in this theme more pic. Stay tune :)
Thanks everyone on their time.
-
The same motive as in the previous post, but different time of year
Island Lastavica, and prison Mamula
(http://i60.tinypic.com/21o8xub.jpg)
Gospa od Skrpjela, church on island
(http://i61.tinypic.com/2ihs5k9.jpg)
http://www.ivanvojnic.com/
-
Re: last two photos -- The composition and processing on the second one (church on island) are very pleasing.
-
Thank you Bob_B
Perast, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro, October 2013
(http://i57.tinypic.com/jg2kx4.jpg)
Tivat, Montenegro, December 2013
(http://i60.tinypic.com/htczys.jpg)
http://www.ivanvojnic.com/