Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: weinlamm on June 09, 2015, 01:14:25 pm

Title: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: weinlamm on June 09, 2015, 01:14:25 pm
I'm looking for the wide angle Ring. Prefer to buy inside EU. But if you are from outside - give me a hint, too.



edit:
All done. Thanks!  :)

Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: gdh on June 09, 2015, 10:25:09 pm
I have the SEW150, but that's probably too wide and specialized.
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: Erick Boileau on June 11, 2015, 11:14:13 am
I am in Germany I have a 82mm ring for Lee filter holder
if you mean a ring like  the 2 on the right on this photo
(http://www.leefilters.com/images/system-what-02.jpg)

and I have all the rings from 82 > 77 > 72 > 67 > 58  to adapt all with only one 82 mm

I sell all if you want
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: weinlamm on June 12, 2015, 12:57:17 am
I have the SEW150, but that's probably too wide and specialized.

Thanks for the offer. But this is really a little bit oversized for me.
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: weinlamm on June 12, 2015, 12:57:45 am
I am in Germany I have a 82mm ring for Lee filter holder
if you mean a ring like  the 2 on the right on this photo
(http://www.leefilters.com/images/system-what-02.jpg)

and I have all the rings from 82 > 77 > 77 > 67 > 58  to adapt all with only one 82 mm

I sell all if you want

PM.
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: Erick Boileau on June 12, 2015, 01:03:57 am
I mean 77 > 72
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: weinlamm on June 19, 2015, 03:35:28 pm
Still looking for a  wide angle 72 mm - adapter. I think it's better to get this.  ::)
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: weinlamm on July 03, 2015, 02:43:22 pm
bump  :)
Title: Re: WTB: LEE Filters Holder Adaptor Ring - Wide Angle (72 mm)
Post by: SanderKikkert on July 06, 2015, 08:04:50 am
Tried the Linhof Studio 'shop' on Ebay ? Or their site (http://www.linhofstudio.com/). They are the biggest dealer of Lee material in the EU, great shop great customer service etc. etc. (no not connected to them, just very happy with purchases made there  ;) )