Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: charlesholland on June 07, 2015, 12:17:42 pm
-
I know it is not very polite to have your first post on a forum in the salescorner. Nevertheless:
for sale is a Cambo Wide 650 with a modified body in order to shoot landscape or vertical.... It comes with the original view finder and the ground glass. Working perfectly, glass and shutter very good.
I would like €750 net to me for it (located in the Netherlands).
for pictures of the actual camera or other information do not hesitate to contact me.
-
That is a great camera. I used to have one with a Betterlight scanning back ;D :D :) ;). Great combo!
-
it turned out the betterlight scanback is beter in use with my Cambo SF45, that is the reason for selling the Cambo wide. But You are completely correct: the Cambo wide, certainly with this conversion, is great to use for portable LF architecture and lanscape photography! You can know it ;)
-
Hello do you still have the Cambo Wide 650 ?
Thanks,
Peter