Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on June 04, 2015, 02:11:07 pm

Title: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 04, 2015, 02:11:07 pm
More depth of field?
Title: Re: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: spidermike on June 04, 2015, 04:18:25 pm
How would you tell??  :P

The glass (?) behind seems to turn even the foliage into abstract. I am not quite sure what to make of it.

Title: Re: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: BobDavid on June 05, 2015, 02:16:51 am
Intriguing
Title: Re: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: degrub on June 05, 2015, 03:11:07 pm
How about an impressionist version - defocus all and let the black stem lead the eye ?
Title: Re: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 05, 2015, 06:44:18 pm
Intriguing

Your "The Watergate Complex", which I like, reminded me of my decades old bent panels.  Today's snap of one is attached.  {The snap was modified June 6}

Bruce
Title: Re: Yaupon with Staging
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 05, 2015, 07:03:27 pm
How about an impressionist version - defocus all and let the black stem lead the eye ?

It sounds adventurous.  I'm not sure how far I can trust that black stem.  Where would it take you?

F5 was as far as I could stop down hand held.

Bruce