Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 30, 2015, 03:07:16 pm

Title: ball skills
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 30, 2015, 03:07:16 pm
The display lasted for a good few minutes.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Arlen on May 30, 2015, 09:29:55 pm
Good catch. I really like it.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: stamper on May 31, 2015, 05:15:09 am
How did he manage to get up there? Well seen and nicely processed.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: BobDavid on May 31, 2015, 08:45:51 am
This is a double-take sort of picture. Glance at it once and then look at it again.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: jjj on May 31, 2015, 09:01:38 am
The display lasted for a good few minutes.
Sacre Coeur?
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: RSL on May 31, 2015, 11:21:03 am
Great grab, Jeremy.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 31, 2015, 10:15:32 pm
Great grab, Jeremy.
+1.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 01, 2015, 01:26:24 pm
Thanks, all.

Well recognised, jjj: Sacré Coeur it was. He gave a very impressive display, which involved taking off his T-shirt, doing various acrobatics, and putting the shirt back on, all the while not dropping the football. I was initially sceptical but stayed to watch, and I'm very glad I did. He was so much better than the talentless, out-of-tune, guitar-strumming pseudo-singers with loud recorded backing tracks who infest the area; I put a generous contribution in his hat.

I expect he climbed, stamper; it's not all that high, and he's quite well-muscled, as you can see.

I've a couple more which I'll dig out when I get back home.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: jjj on June 01, 2015, 03:44:05 pm
I've seen him when ambling around that area. A rather talented chap.
And nice pic of him too.
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 02, 2015, 12:51:21 pm
A couple more.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 02, 2015, 05:31:35 pm
Amazing series, Jeremy!
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 03, 2015, 04:44:25 pm
Amazing series, Jeremy!

Thanks, Eric. I wish I'd taken more but I spent too much time in awe of what he was managing to do. Maybe I'll go back.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ball skills
Post by: jjj on June 03, 2015, 06:59:05 pm
I tend to amble via there after meeting up with my Parisian friend who I stay with for her lunch break and I've noticed him a few times. So I'm sure you'll get another chance Jeremy.