Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 27, 2015, 03:19:34 pm
-
Straight-away photography: One click, one picture. Not my usual MO.
-
Love 'me, Bob. #2 could have been done my Martin Parr.
-
No 1 is spectacular... & so is No2 in a whole different way.
-
Two very different images and both very good. However in No 1 I would have thought that there would have been an orange cast on all of the sea because of the intensity of the sky? Had another look and I withdraw the last remark. :)
-
Both of those pictures were taken within 45 minutes of each other. And, after the sun went down, I floated, face up, on the water for a half hour. It is nearly effortless to float on the Gulf side of Florida. I wonder if the salinity has something to do with it. My fear is I'll become so relaxed I'll fall asleep. Thanks everybody for the positive feedback.